Monday, July 20, 2009

I fell ^_^

As I am sitting here eating leftover meatballs, and eggplant/tomato salad thing, and refried beans, it just hit me that today instead of going to church, we went to the arboretum. In a way, it is a relaxation of the soul and uniting with nature. So honestly I don't feel too bad about that.

After an hour of taking photos of butterflies, bees and of course flowers, I found a ravine and in it the arboretum workers threw out tons of ornamental peppers :O. I, trying to be an unwasteful person and horrified that the flowers would be disposed off in this manner, decided to rescue them.
Got 1, 2, 3, 4 and then spotted a bunch down below. So as I was about to grab them I slid on my thigh down the sandy hill, and stood up thigh deep in sad, and something mushy. Yikes. I quickly scrambled up. Yours truly remained unscathed and very excited.

And here some of my favourite photos of the day...feel free to use them as references in your projects









2 comments: