Monday, July 20, 2009

First ever painting progressione

Recently I did a commission and remembered (which happens rarely) to take pictures of the work in progress. Unfortunately I did not start the sequence from the very beginning, but it gives a pretty good idea of how the work progressed.

I hesitate to stop and takes pictures when I am working in watercolour because I like working on the wet surface.

Progression...






In the end I had trouble getting it framed because unfortunately I did not make this a standard 8 x 10 painting. However even though a few details were lost in the smaller mat window, the cream coloured mat helps the colours pop. The painting was not cropped, so if the owner someday will decide to reframe it, all of the original content is there.

Uvidimsia skoro

No comments:

Post a Comment